Sinbad Speaks About Twitter Haters

Veteran comedian, Sinbad was on the Breakfast Club Show recently and he was asked by Angela Yee what he felt about social media and the online community and he said...



"I don't care about social media and what you think about me. That's the most coward...that's like a gangster behind a keyboard. How are you going to sit there and dog me at your keyboard, well come to my show and tell me that...How are you gonna talk...I don't even know your name...JimmyJimmy067? You got a stupid avatar of a tiger? I ain't worried about you. Matter of fact, I don't know your name, you know mine. You follow me, I ain't follow you. And you tell me you don't like my comedy? Dude, why are you following? That's like somebody following you down the street...'I hate you! I hate you!' Then go home. Go home! Go home!'" (The Breakfast Club Interview)






Lol! I just had to put this up cos I see this happening online everyday and it amazes me. I go on rappers Instagram pages, and I see all these haters saying nasty things about them. And I am wondering 'why is this dude following this rapper if he doesn't like him?' It is just so funny to me.




You can watch the full interview below.




No comments:

Post a Comment