DaBaby Talks About Paying Lil Boosie $15k for a Feature

Rappers collaborate a lot; sometimes it is done for free, and sometimes money is involved. We always want to know how rappers get their money, and one of the way they do that is getting paid through guest appearances on other people's songs. I remember a time back in 2013 when 2 Chainz bragged about getting 100k for features, and doing more than ten a year. In a recent 'The Breakfast Club' interview on Power 105.1 FM radio, DaBaby was asked by one of the hosts (DJ Envy) how much he paid for the guest appearance from Lil Boosie on his 2016 song (Baby Jesus), and he said...


"15 racks ($15k). And then we did two songs. Boosie a hustle though. Shout out to Boosie. We did that one...You know. What's up bro, you trying to do another one? Yeah! I'll do it for half. I think I did 15 for one, and then I did 8 for the next one...and he still show love. That's right when he popped back out. You get what I'm saying. So he was on fire. He was on fire on fire. You know what I mean."





You can watch the full interview below...he talks about paying Lil Boosie 15k for a feature around the 29 minute mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment