DaBaby Talks About Deadly Walmart Shooting He Was Involved In




Charlotte, North Carolina rapper, DaBaby was involved in a deadly Walmart shooting last year (November 2018) which left one person dead. The information surrounding the whole incidence has been a bit sketchy and the rapper hadn't spoken on it till his interview on Power 105.1 FM's The Breakfast Club show a few days ago.

He was asked by one of the hosts of the show, DJ Envy asked him what section of Walmart he was in when the shootout occurred, and he said...



"I was in the baby section...we in the baby section, you know, and I don't be on none of that tough guy...I don't be on that, especially like when am with my baby like...you know when am with my daughter. That's my princess, so am a goo goo gaa gaa it's my baby kind of dad. I'm that type of father. You get what I'm saying? I'm a love muffin for it. I'm p*&sy when it comes to my daughter. Excuse my language. I'm sorry. I should have chose a different word. But that's what it is when it comes to my baby. You know what I mean. So that's what I'm in there doing, literally like, you know what I mean. I'm kissing her...then something just say, look up. I look up and you know I see like two dudes like mugging me, mugging me down or whatever. Woo woo woo. I'm like, what up, you know what I mean. They go the other way. They walking the other way though. It's like on that little back isle...As they walking away, they mugging or whatever. I peep their vibe or whatever, it's all good. I go the other way. We go the other way. You know what I mean. We continue baby shopping."



It might have ended that way, but the two guys came back...

"I run into someone I know. They dapping me up...they playing...he know my baby mama, you get what I'm saying, he talking to the kids, playing with the kids. I see the two of them walking back down. You get what I'm saying. A little smirk on they face. You could tell...its plenty of room over here...it's a whole nother side and this big isle...it's plenty of different ways they can go, and they not shopping, I'm shopping, stuff all in the cart. They not even shopping, you get what I'm saying. Come walking back down, and even when they coming, and I'm like, hey bra, you ain't gotta...it's all good bra. you know what i mean. Y'all recognize, y'all know me...it ain't gotta be all that. You know what I'm saying. Nah! We came back down here to check you...They like yo, come outside. You know what I mean. And that went how that went."

He didn't want to get into the details of the real shootout for obvious reasons, but when he was pressed further by one of the hosts, Charlamagne the God, he said...

"We ain't go outside Charlamagne. Nah. That's what I said...it ain't how it happened when you said in the parking lot...he whipped out. Initiated the situation, even when I tried to you know...bra, it ain't gotta go down...Still...still...Nah! Let's take it there. And, huh! (he makes a sound with a gesture of pulling out his gun)."

He ended up killing one of the muggers in self defense. You can watch the full interview below...he starts talking about the Walmart situation around the 13 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment