DaBaby Says He Only Follows One Female on Instagram

North Carolina rapper, DaBaby had an interview with The Breakfast Club crew (Angela Yee, DJ Envy, and Charlamagne tha God) on Power 105.1 FM earlier today, and during the discussion, he said he only follows one female on Instagram.

He had been talking about how guys hate him cos he is always taking away their girls, and Angela Yee said he talks a lot about people's girlfriends, then he said...


"Cos they love me. They keep bothering me. Yee, I be chilling. I don't even follow no females on Instagram. Only female I follow on Instagram I swear to God is probably our A&R at Interscope. And I just followed her cos we just met."







Angela asked why he doesn't follow any females on Instagram, and he answered with...



"See this is the thing Yee. Check this out. I get to following girls, right...I don't follow nobody, then they gonna be in my business. You see what I'm saying."

You can watch the full video below...he talks about following only one female around the 6 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment