Remy Ma Dissing Nicki Minaj

Remy Ma is home, and the competition in the world of female rap music is about to get heated up. In her new song, the remix of DJ Khaled's They Don't Love You No More, Remy took some subliminal shots at Nicki Minaj. Well, it is only right that if you want to be the king/queen, you have take the crown whichever way possible, and in Hip Hop, you have to lyrically kill the king/queen. Nicki Minaj is the self acclaimed Queen of Hip Hop right now, and Remy wants that position.








As soon as the song starts, right into the first few bars of her first verse she fires this shots..."I listened to your CD/Damn, you really wanna be me/Don't care if your name buzzing, you know who the Queen be." This is an obvious shot at Nicki, who everyone sees as the Queen of Hip Hop right now. I'd really like for this to turn to an all out war...lyrical warfare, with back and forth diss songs. I know they are both really dope rappers, and it would spice things up in Hip Hop right now.











Remy went on to take a couple more shots at Nicki on the song. Like this one..."Used to have some flab on em, but they put it in their butts." This line is referring to rumor that Nicki Minaj had surgery to make her Ass bigger. I think there is this type of ass job they call Brazilian Butt Augmentation which involves taking flabby flesh from other parts of your body, and adding it to your butt to make it bigger. I guess this is what Remy believes Nicki Minaj did.







A couple more lines were thrown at Nicki which could have been for any other female rapper out there, but who else is really out there? Asides Iggy Azalea, and I don't think Iggy is into competing with anyone.Check out this lines..."They say she nice, but reminisce nicer/I can feel a tension, please don't hype her/tell her stay in her lane before I side-swipe her/dropping that bird shit, I hate to windshield wipe her."




Let's see how this turns out in the next couple of weeks. I'm hungry for some beef right now, and I know it would be interesting if Remy and Nicki go at each other. Nicki is about to drop an album, and Remy just got home from serving six years and is looking for a deal, so it would be good sport for them both.


Listen to the song below.




You can also follow this link to download the song...They Don't Love You No More

No comments:

Post a Comment