Gucci Mane Says He Runs The Streets From Jail

Gucci Mane is the real troubled man in Hip Hop; he is always going in out of jail. He is currently in jail, but he still running things with his record label, 1017 Records. He is serving time on a firearms charge, and could be in jail till 2016, but he has promised that the music wont stop dropping. Below is the statement he released from jail recently.





"Eh man, it's Big Gucci, what's happening? I make music, I make money, I make enemies but my fans made me the Trap God. Big Guwop. 1017. 2014. We're still running the streets. June 17, the empire's declaring war. World War 3D the series. Three albums in one day. The Green Album by the MigosThe Purple Album byYoung Thug and The White Album with PeeWee Longway. ... July 4, we're dropping Trap House 4 and September 13 I'm dropping Trap God 3. I'm locked up but still run the streets from jail." (1017 Records)

No comments:

Post a Comment