DJ Mustard Says He Needs to Be 'Producer Of The Year' For Every Award Show in 2014

In a recent interview on HARDKNOCK TV, LA beat-maker/music producer, DJ Mustard said he needs to be 'producer of the year' for every award show this year. Well, what can I say, he has produced a lot of hit songs the last couple of months. He made 2 Chainz 'I'm Different' track from last year, and T-Pain's Up Down, also from last year. As for this year, the list is endless...but I will name a few- Kid Ink's Show Me (which features Chris Brown), Ty Dolla $ign's Paranoid, and Rick Ross's Sanctified 






“We got eight [songs on Billboard’s Hot 100] now. We’re 8% of your Hot 100. I’m trying to be 10%. I need Producer Of The Year for every award show. Every one. All of them. I think I deserve it. I had an epiphany right now.” (Interview with HardknockTV's Nick Huff)



No comments:

Post a Comment