2 Chainz Says Directors Are Responsible For Illuminati Symbols In Music Videos

I have said this for the longest time. I always wondered why people are quick to label a rapper an Illuminati member, but fail to see that the rapper might have little control on the creative direction of the video were all the symbols where on display...people never turned the touch on the music directors making the videos, or even the record label owners that have a lot of power over what this rappers do. Must rappers are just puppets.






“Anytime I even talked about Illuminati, I would try to make people think about when and where it really became poppin’ popular in things like that. In my opinion, I feel like directors or people that do imagery, who went to school the past last 10 years, these are some things that they learn. Which is symbols, different icons, different things—whether they be negative or positive, just to get us talking. So if I shoot a video, Vlad, and I look behind you, I have these statues behind you. You don’t know these two statues behind you…I’m the director. I’m shooting this shit. You don’t know that’s fuckin behind you…You don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. I’m shooting this shit right here. Boom, you leave. Boom, people go online and say, ‘Vlad is in Illuminati.’ And guess what happens? The views go up."





And once record execs learnt that formula, they have been milking it, making sure these musicians have all the Illuminati symbols in their videos, so that more people view them, and more people talk about them. Its a winning formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment