Updates On Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP 2

Eminem is set to drop his 8th album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 on November 5th. It is going to be the sequel to his third album, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000). Personally, I have always believed Marshall Mathers LP is Eminem's best album, so I was really excited when I heard his next album was going to be the sequel to it. But, my problem is now about whether or not Eminem can create another classic like Marshall Mathers LP. The first single off the album, Bezerk dropped yesterday, and has already been viewed 3 million times on Youtube. It is very different, and I kinda like it. It is the normal style Eminem uses (apart from Recovery), where he has a very goofy first single, then the other singles that drop off the album are more serious.







With the level Eminem has attained so far in his career, this album will definitely be a commercial success, but I am more concerned about the quality. I guess we have to wait and see. It drops November 5th, and I am sure it will leak before then...maybe like October ending. Read some lines from the the first single (Berzerk), and listen to the song below-



"They say that love is powerful as cough Annotatesyrup and Styrofoam /All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo /With the ugly Kardashian /Lamar, oh sorry yo, we done both set the bar low /Bars hard, drugs hard thought that's the past /But I done did enough codeine to knock Future into tomorrow /And girl I ain't got no money to borrow /But I am tryin' to find a way to get you alone, car note! /Oh, Marshall Mathers shouldn't everybody know /Get the bar soap lathered, kangols and called Arthur's Cargo's /Girl you're fixin' to get your heart broke, don't be absurd man /You bird brained baby I ain't called anybody baby since Birdman /Unless you're a swallow /Word, w-word man you heard, but don't be discouraged girl /This is your jam, unless you got toe jam" 





2 comments:

  1. The whole album is already leaked with quality 320kbps
    You can download it here: ht tp :/ /eminemmmlp leaked.b l ogspot. com (remove spaces)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am feeling em on this, I feel the rap scene is about to get interesting again..

    ReplyDelete