Uncle Murder Speaks On Nas Cosign

By the way, Uncle Murda has changed his name to UM. I think that was a good decision. Anyway, some months back, Nas gave Uncle Murda a cosign, saying he gives him the Biggie vibe.  UM has come forward to speak on that moment in his life-




"Nas had wrote on Twitter that I give him an ill Biggie vibe. And then when I had got the call like, 'Eh yo, go check Nas' Twitter. Nas just said that you remind him of Biggie.' So when I saw that, I retweeted that sh*t about 50 f*cking times. That was like an accomplishment for me. For Nas to even big me up like that or even comparing me to Big like that, that was ill. I felt good, that's why I said it in the 'New York City' record and that's why I retweeted the sh*t 50 times. I felt good about it. Nas is one of the best to ever do this sh*t and in a lot of people's eyes, the best to ever do this sh*t. It was a good feeling. It felt almost as good as doing a record with Jay Z. There's certain things that don't happen for everybody. Everybody don't get to do a record with Jay Z. Nas ain't saying everybody gives him a Biggie vibe. It's little sh*t like that that I accomplish and I'm thankful for and happy." (SOHH)







Hahaha! I laughed twice while reading his comment. I wont lie, I haven't heard much Uncle Murda music. I think I heard a couple of songs from him on mixtapes back in the mid 2000s, but wasn't really paying attention like that. I think I will try and listen to some of his newer stuff now.

No comments:

Post a Comment