Derek Jeter Names Top 5 Dead Or Alive

Rappers have been known to name which rappers they rate as the top 5 dead or alive in Hip Hop, but it is all good to have a sports person name his list to. Baseball legend, Derek Jeter was at the ThisIs50 (50 Cent's website) building a couple of days ago, and when asked for his top 5 dead or alive, he said...




"That's a tough question. You know I got to put 50 [Cent] in there. I'm in his building so I can't get in trouble. 50. Biggie. Jay. Eminem. Michigan [guy], you see I got my Michigan shirt on. How many's that? Diddy too. I like New York. I stick with New York."






What can I say about his list? Well, nice list, but Diddy? Even though Diddy's first album, No Way Out  has sold 7 million copies to date since it was released in 1997, I still don't consider him a rapper. Diddy doesn't even write his own raps. Diddy is a business man that knows how to use every opportunity available to him to the optimum, but he is not one of the greatest rappers in my eyes. Anyway, that's the guy's choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment