Game Denied Access Into Restaurant For Having Tattoos

Game is calling this racism, but I don't think it is. It's more like stereotype for people with tattoos. Over the weekend, Game was denied access to Houston's, a restaurant in Pasadena (California). Apparently, they have standards there, and coming in with a vest and exposed arms filled with tattoos is below that standards.


Below are Game's tweets of protest-

"NEVER eating @ Houston's restaurants as long as I live ! Denied service in Pasadena by mgr "Vy Diep" because: I have tattoos on my arms ?!?,"

"Its 90 degrees outside so I have a tank top on & the manager on duty "Vy Diep" says the tattoos on my arms are threatening 2 lunch customers"

"Racism still exists. SMH #DontEatAtHoustonsPasadena" 
"Where is @TMZ when you need em' ??!?!? 2nd time I've been racially profiled at Houston's... Last time in Santa Monica, this time in Pasadena,"

"#DontEatAtHoustonsPasadena RT RT RT RT RT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Went 2 #CPK & they were happy to let me, my tank top & tattoos in 4 lunch.. The mgr Kong even gave me a FREE desert. pic.twitter.com/DstC2TQRDp" 


 I remember watching a 50 Cent interview where he said he had to cover up all his tattoos cos there were some associations he was losing out on. So, Game, you got to leave with the stereotype...It is not racism. And maybe if he had a shirt on, he would have gone in with no worries. I love Game's music, and I am one of his biggest fans, but he can act super ignorant sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment