Rap Albums on Billboard Chart

Nicki Minaj is till the top selling rapper on the billboard chart this week- her Pink Friday sold 28,000 this week, bringing the total to 951,000 copies sold so far. That is just like 50k shy of platinum status.
Pink Friday [Explicit]
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy from Kanye West is up next, with 22,000 copies sold this week. The total of sales of kanye's 5th album now stands at 962,000 copies sold.

Eminem is at a total of 3,489,000 copies so far off Recovery. The album sold 20,000 copies this week. This album has shown strength so far.

T.I's NO MERCY album sold 14,000 copies this week, with the total at 382,000 so far. This can not be compared to any of his previous albums, which easily did more than this in their first week in stores.

Lil Wayne's I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING album is still selling, and it moved 6,700 copies this week.The total of the EP is now at 704,000 copies sold.

The Christian rapper, Lacre sold 6,700 copies this week, with his Rehab: The Overdose album. The total is now at 22,000 copies sold.Rehab: The Overdose

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone. I'm exited to have become a member of this forum and am looking forward to contributing.

    My interests are wide and varied but I guess my real passion is for music. I love a wide variety such as
    Faithless, The Smiths, Enigma, The Cure & The Mission.

    I'm always on the lookout for new places to download new music and the best place I have come across is
    [url=http://www.iomoio.com/index.php?pid=3140]Iomoio[/url]. Their music is only 15 cents a track so you can save a real fortune. And it's legal!

    Anyway, looking to make more posts soon.....

    ReplyDelete