Trina Talks About How She Stays Getting Money

Trina has been in the rap game for 20 plus years, getting money. You never hear of the Miami rapper having her house foreclosed, or having problems with the IRS. In her recent interview on Power 105.1 FM, one of the hosts of the The Breakfast Club show she was on, DJ Envy asked her how she has been able to keep getting the bag (getting money) for so long. The Miami veteran rapper answered with...


Image result for trina on the breakfast club show"It's Trina. Like, I mean, I'm the bag securer. I always secure bags. I've been doing this for so long. I just make sure I stay focused. And...I mean, I work. I don't just sit around and, oh I put out a record, I'ma just sit back and chill. I perform. I tour. I'm working more than I do anything else. You know what I'm saying. So I'm always making sure my bag is coming in and coming home...I don't care if I don't have an album out; I don't care if I decide not to do music no more...I have an expensive extravagant lifestyle. You know what I mean. So I'm always working. I'm always busy. I'm always elevating. I'm always making money. I'm never...I'm never gonna have enough money."




There you have it. The baddest b*tch, Trina has let you know how she keeps securing the bag. By the way, she just dropped a new album, titled The One. This is her sixth studio album.

This interview was her recent Interview on Power 105.1 FM's The Breakfast club Show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment