DJ Envy Says Nicki Minaj's Fans (Barbz) Made Him Change His Phone Number

Yea, The Barbz as just as ferocious as Beyonce's Beehive. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about- most artists give their fans a name, and Nicki Minaj calls her fans Barbz. She had a little issue with The Breakfast Club's Charlamagne the God and DJ Envy back in 2017, when she was beefing with Remy Ma as she claimed Charla and Envy took Remy's side in the beef. Her Babz weren't having it and started blowing up DJ Envy's phone up with negative text messages and phone calls. Envy said he still doesn't know who leaked his number, and in the end he had to change that particular number when the harassment was getting too much.



He said this during Jason Lee's (Hollywood Unlocked founder) recent interview on The Breakfast Club Show. Actually, Jason Lee also has issues with Nicki and was talking about how they terrorized his life before Envy shared his own experience.

Read Envy's words on this below...



"I ain't never tell nobody, but my number was leaked. What! What!! A million and one barbz telling me to die. What! A million and one barbz telling me to die slow."








Jason Lee cut in here, to talk more about his own experience with the Barbz- how they were calling in the middle of the night, and then Chralamagne asked if they changed their numbers, and Envy said...



"I changed mine...I almost put your number out there. Because they getting me so bad, i was like, 'You know, I'ma put Charlamagne number out there."

That's real extreme 'stanning' from the Barbz. You can watch the full interview below...skip to the 17 minute mark to hear them talk about the Barbz.

No comments:

Post a Comment