Rick Ross Speaks on Port of Miami 2 Album

Miami rapper, Rick Ross is about to drop his 10th studio album, Port of Miami 2. Damn! I cant believe it. His first album, Port of Miami dropped in my last year in college back in 2006. A lot of people thought he would fade away after that album, or maybe he would have the normal 3-4 album run most rappers have, but look at him now. He is one of the biggest bosses in the game.





In his recent interview with YARD, he was asked why he we should expect Port of Miami 2 more than any other albums dropping in 2019, and he said...




"Before the first one ever was released, it was surrounded by so much doubt. Umm. And I think that challenge is what excited me. I love those challenges. I accept those challenges and everything that come with it. You know. And so, here we are. 12 years later, you know what I mean. My 10th one. And I feel it's more important than any other LP being that, you know, we right now where the curtain...the curtains are drawn back and there is a shift in the game right now. But the foundation of the culture remains the same and I believe I'm one of those pillars in the game. You know." 





Watch the full interview below...he talks about Port of Miami 2 around the 2 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment