Lil Mo Says She Won't Let Anyone Taint Fabolous's Legacy

Over the past 20 years, Fabolous and singer, Lil Mo have been constant collaborators. They have almost half a dozen songs together. Fabolous had a domestic violence issue with his baby mama (Emily Bustamante) last year, and people online are angry with Lil Mo for taking Fabolous' side in the issue.


During Mo's recent The Breakfast Club interview on Power 105.1 FM, she had this to say about the whole thing...




"One thing I refuse to allow this industry or anybody do is to taint his legacy. Because, back in...shoot. Back in...when was he doing Clue (DJ Clue) mixtapes? Was that 97/98? So, for those years I was listening to those mixtapes. So you mean to tell me somebody just all of a sudden is this monster...like don't, don't do that. Because, if something happen to the head of the house, the rest of the family struggles and suffers. Keep that shit in your house. Trust me, it could be something worse. And it wasn't my business, so at the end of the day I'm not gonna let no one go out as an abuser and as a...whatever they are calling him, I'm not letting that happen."


Watch the full interview below...she talks about Fabolous at the 36 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment