Snow Tha Product's Son Wonders Why She Doesn't Get Ambushed at the Mall

Rapid delivery California rapper, Snow Tha Product was talking about her career still not blown up yet on her The Breakfast Club show interview recently, and Charlamagne tha God disagreed with her, saying she was doing just great. Then she let him know that her son thinks otherwise. Her son wonders why she doesn't get ambushed at the mall. The 9 year old must have seen other celebrities getting ambushed at the mall and wondered why same thing doesn't happen to his mom.

Read her words on this below...

"Look, my son wants to know why I don't get ambushed at the mall. So...he's just like...that's his thing. I'm trying to make sure that I get ambushed at the mall one time. If you ever see me...in front of my son, once that's it."








Lol! That's quite funny. She went on to talk on why her son reasons this way...

"Every kid right now, they want that Youtuber fame. They don't want that 'my mom's a good rapper that pays for this whole living I got" 

No comments:

Post a Comment