50 Cent Was Not Shot 9 Times



Everyone has always believed 50 Cent got shot 9 times, but his baby mama, Shaniqua Tompkins has just let the world know the truth. She says 50 Cent, a.k.a Curtis Jackson was shot 5 times, and not 9 times as claimed. Well, Game brought this up when they were beefing back in 2005, but this is more believable, cos this lady was actually by 50's side around that time. You can read her Instagram post below...She also exposed some other 50 Cent secrets.




Actually, 50 and Shaniqua have not been on good terms for a while now, but she has mostly been quiet. I guess she decided to fire back when 50 Cent put up an Instagram post implying that she was a bad mother to their child (he later deleted the post), Marquise. Read her response below. 




"When you post something and delete it shows how much Of a coward you are !!" she writes. "@50cent I know you and know your tactics! I appreciate it ,because the judge will get to see how much of a bully you are. Take accountability for your actions! You don’t have a relationship with my child because you choose not to, you want to bully him, threaten him and talk about his mother in a disparaging manner. I don’t try to mentally abuse my son like you do! I don’t talk about you, your actions speaks themselves. Who threatens to shoot their son on Instagram ? I don’t have to talk about you, again your actions speaks for themselves !Bitter? About what ? I left you!!! I know longer wanted a relationship with you! You’re a fraud and you’re upset I know it ! You created this fictitious character and you try to discredit me because I know the real! I know you made up you got shot 9 times and it was actually 5 because you didn’t want to be compared to Tupac! Remember I was there! I went with you to the police percent to get an order of protection out if Ja Rule, irvGotti and his brother Chris . So please stop! I know you are jealous because, Marquise has a mother that actually cares and loves him and you never had that. You always lived with your Grandparents even when your Mom was alive! I’m not one to ruin someones grandiose idea of themselves but keep my name out your mouth! I will keep posting Boo vs. 50 cent facts I have receipts! #CB4 you are not God, maybe to others but not me!!!" (Shaniqua Tompkins Instagram)




Hmm! So 50 did get a restraining order after Ja Rule and Irv Gotti ran up on him and his boys in a studio back in 2000, which left 50 with multiple stab wounds by Black Child (a Murder Inc artist at the time). Hmm! I am waiting for more revelations.  



1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine the amount of pains he must have gone through to have been shot 5 times.

    ReplyDelete