Meek Mill Speaks on Getting a Thousand Dollars From a Fan Who Wanted a Pic With Him

Yea, when you are big, you can make money out of thin air. I mean, when you build up a great brand, you can milk that brand for all it is worth. In the interview he did on Power 101.5's The Breakfast Show yesterday, MMG rapper, Meek Mill narrated a story where he got $1,000 from a fan who wanted to take a picture with him.






Read what he had to say about the situation below. 

"One time I got a stack for a picture like 6 in the morning...My momma came knocking on the door like 'Yo, somebody got a stack (a thousand dollars) for a picture. I woke up, leaned out the door, took the picture, dipped back in and went back to sleep. I think it was a selfie...in Toronto, in like 5 in the morning...it was crazy."







Nice, don't you think? That is the power of building up a likable brand. And the fact that he is currently dating Nicki Minaj would hype up his brand even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment