Are Birdman and Young Thug Trying to Kill Lil Wayne?



For months now, things between Lil Wayne and his former boss and father figure, Brian 'Birdman' Williams hasn't been so cool. Well, technically speaking, Birdman is still Wayne's boss, cos he hasn't let him out of his contract with Cash Money Records. But, that is not news right now; what is news right now is allegations made against Young Thug and Baby being behind the shooting of Lil Wayne's Tour bus back in April. This is according to Atlanta TV guy, Mike Petchenik.


Check out Petchenik's Tweets to this account below.












Hmm! I never thought this Lil Wayne and Baby feud would go this far. I mean, this two were like father and son for 20 years. I guess money has a way of messing up relationships. But, on the real though, no matter what they are going through, I don't think Birdman would ever put a hit out on Wayne. Come on!

1 comment:

  1. We missed you Kayode. I thought you had abandoned the site. Correct guy!!! I wish I could write a rhyme to explain how much I love reading u all d time. NO homo NO but I fucks with kaysrapzone.

    ReplyDelete