Beyonce is Better than Michael Jackson?




That statement is blasphemous, right? For real, I respect her hard-work, and her consistency, but, to be on the same pedestal as Michael Jackson takes a whole other level of sacrifice and dedication. Well, it was to my utter surprise that I heard popular New York radio presenter, Charlamagne Da God say that Beyonce would soon surpass the level Michael Jackson attained in the music world. Hmm! Read his words below. 















“I’m a Beyonce fan. I think she’s dope. I think she’s the greatest entertainer that our generation has seen. I mean, the previous generation had Michael Jackson. But for our generation I think it’s Beyonce. And I even put—You can’t compare anybody to anybody. Michael Jackson is a god. He’s legendary. He’s on a totally different level. But Beyonce, if she’s not already, she absolutely will be on that same level. She will be looked upon in the same regards, if not more, as Michael Jackson was. That’s just the truth to the matter. People hate when I say that, but you’ll see in the future. It’s gonna happen.” (VLAD TV)



That is a bold statement coming from Charlamagne (an OAP on New York's Hot 97 FM). These were the radio presenter's words during a recent interview on VLAD TV. What can I say. I think he is one of those crazy Beyonce stans on Twitter that have elevated her to the level of demi-god. Sometimes I feel tempted to say something nasty about Beyonce and have the Bee Hive attack me...I could do with the publicity. lol! But on a serious note, maybe I am stuck in the past...Do you guys think Beyonce is on the same level as Michael Jackson?

No comments:

Post a Comment