Remy Ma Speaks on Why Female Rappers are Always Beefing

Remy Ma got out of prison over the weekend, and yesterday, she called into The Breakfast Club Show (on Hot 105.1 FM radio) to speak on a couple of things. One of the topics she spoke about was why female rappers are always beefing and going at each other's necks. 





"What I think happens with females in this game, they tend to allow other people to pit us against each other. I’ve said this before. They make it seem like there can only be one female. It can be a thousand guys that’s putting out music and rapping and doing what they do, but when it comes to females in this hip-hop business, they make it seem like it can only be one, and if there’s more than one then, ‘Alright, y’all better be at each other’s throats every chance that you get.’ And anytime you say one of those things, they be like, ‘Oh yeah! She has to be talking about this person when she said that!’ And I just feel like it got really crazy. I wouldn’t tolerate it, me personally. But some people are easily led astray. If you have enough people like, ‘She’s coming at you! She’s getting at you! You gotta say something!’ Or, ‘You tryna get on, ma! You gotta diss her to get on ’cause she’s who’s winning right now.’ Like, that’s not what it’s about. I’m around all day. I don’t have to go at somebody else for Rem to do her."





Hmm! I could have sworn she was going at Nicki Minaj in that new remix of DJ Khaled's They Don't Love You No More. Anyway, lets leave that for now. Check out what she said about unity in the female rap world. 



"I think it would be dope if we can get an ill chick record with everybody doing what they doing. Me, maybe Iggy Azalea, Nicki…like just do a nice little collabo."



Okay, I think I know what Remy is trying to do. This is pure marketing tactic. Eminem didn't have to like Lil Wayne to do a song with Wayne, and damn near kill Wayne on the song. So, this is what I feel Remy Ma is trying to achieve with this unity talk; Outshine Iggy and Nicki on a song, and get a big bite out of their huge fan base. 

1 comment:

  1. hm wander why she remy ma shot her best frien in the stomache and fleed

    ReplyDelete