Papoose Explains Why he Feels Kendrick Lamar Responded To his Diss

Out of the dozens of rappers that went at Kendrick Lamar after his controversial verse on Big Sean's 'Control' song, the only person it appears Kendrick is concerned about is Papoose. Of cos even though Kendrick brushed off Papoose's diss and called it comical, real Hip Hop heads know Pap struck a nerve with that song. That's why in the leaked video of the T.D.E B.E.T Cypher, Kendrick had a few lines going at Pap. When asked in a recent interview (with XXL) whether he feels he struck a nerve with him (Kendrick), Pap replied with...



Oh, more than a nerve, I struck the entire nervous system. He couldn’t sleep at night, when he opened his freezer he’d see my face, when he closed his eyes…[Laughs] I’m just bullshitting. But I think that struck a nerve, definitely. It shook the ground up, let’s keep it real—when I dropped my response, it shook the ground up. You got guys who say, “this response or that one,” but come on, man, my “Control” response has over a million views already. I look around at some of the other guys, they got 300,000 or something like that, you know what I mean? There’s no comparison. Come on.








lol! Very funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment