Bow Wow Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Shai

I remember vividly when that young 13 year old took over the scene with JD's assistance some years back. Now that kid is a father with his own kid. Bow Wow had a baby with his girlfriend, Joie Chavis some years ago, and the girl is now two years old. He recently shared a picture of himself and the cute lil girl...her name is Shai.


Check out the emotional picture and words from Bow Wow below...





"You will have the world and more. Your my ace your my lil Patna in crime. You are me. You have something i always wanted. A mom and dad to be there, unlike some kids your parents are young and fly wit it though haha.. Love you im your biggest fan! Love Daddy ps.. Im riding in the car just missing my daughter. #realdadsstandup"

No comments:

Post a Comment