Diddy Speaks On Why He Became Successful in a Legitimate Way

A lot of black men in America see drug sale as  a way of making quick money for the fast life. Most of the ones that ended up rappers did a lil hustling in the streets for some change to survive before they made it in the music industry. But because of the death of his father in the streets (his father worked for drug Kingpin,  Frank Lucas back in the 60s/70s), he vowed to make it the legal way. Now, he is worth half a billion dollars and counting.






"My father was a hustler. He was a drug dealer. He was a hustler. So I learned early in life there’s only two ways out of that, dead or in jail. It made me work even harder. Sometimes you can’t just ask why things happen, but I definitely think the route that I went on staying out the streets and hitting my books and trying to be somebody, I think he played a role in that."



His father was killed when Diddy was just 3 years old.













No comments:

Post a Comment