Ab-Soul Says Kendrick Lamar Is Not His Boss

In a recent interview, Ab-Soul let the world know that he is tired of the media reporting news making it seems like Kendrick Lamar is the boss, and the 'Black Hippy' movement are his offspring. 

















"I don't want people to think that Kendrick is like Lil Wayne or like 50 Cent. It's not G-Unit. My boss is not Kendrick. Kendrick didn't sign me. Kendrick didn't add me to his group. This was a collective. Long before it was Black Hippy, we were all together. I just wanted that to be known to the world. Don't get the wrong idea. We're not band members. We don't just stand in the background and dance while Kendrick raps."  (Montreality Interview)


Hmm! he even followed things up with this tweet below-


If y'all keep printing "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy" I will remove myself from the group. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment