Lupe Fiasco Calls Kendrick Lamar A Little Baby

A couple of days ago, a Big Sean song was released on the internet, and it had verses from Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica. On Kendrick's verse, he said some really controversial things that has got a lot of people talking. Asides from putting himself in the same league with some of the greatest rappers in Hip Hop (Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, Andre 3000), he called himself the King Of New York (he is not from New York, or even from the East Coast). He also named rappers like J.Cole, A$AP Rocky, Drake...and a list of other rappers he called his homeboys, but said this was Hip Hop, and that he is trying to murder them. Since the track dropped, a lot of rappers from Joell Ortiz to Fred The Godson have dropped response tracks. Lupe Fiasco also dropped his response, and on it, he had a line where he referred to Kendrick Lamar as a  little baby.




Check out some lines from the track (SLR 2) below...

"Took two sips of the Holy Grail then I backed up and I turned around and I bent over & pittoo'd sh*t/I love Jay, that's my n*gga. I feel sicker than a cruise ship/I ain't competition? I dont' move sh*t? The only opposition's this new sh*t/These new n*ggas rapping like they two/They acting like they you, man ... Now we all heard what he said, but what he said means we dead and that sh*t is insane/He's so crazy, look at the little baby/N*gga you ain't Nas, n*gga you ain't Jay Z/You will respect me, you will reject me/But I've done so much, no matter how far you go, you will reflect me"



You can listen to the full track below-






And you can also listen to the track causing all the controversy-


No comments:

Post a Comment