Nas Speaks On Follow Up To Life Is Good

During a recent interview, Nas spoke on his next album, which is going to be his 11th. Life Is Good dropped last year July, and was given 5 mics classic rating from The Source magazine. Back in April, he said he was going to reveal the title of his next album in June, but he didn't keep to his words. As he once said- 'never on schedule, but always on time.'




Below are his words from a recent interview with Vibe-

"Life. I feel like Alexander Graham Bell, knowing that he's about to do something that's never been done. I'm bursting with excitement, but focused more than I've been in the past. I'm at a place where there's so many things that ain't been said. Things I've seen that I never talked about that I wanna share. I'm so excited to tell this story because it's real sh*t. It's needed. I hate to sound like that--to say it's needed for hip-hop--but f*ck it. It is." (VIBE)







As a big Nas fan, i can't wait for this. I think It would be great if he drops it around December...maybe drop the first single around October. I don't think any other big names are dropping around that time; the hip hop scene is really saturated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment