Lola Omotayo Speaks On Qualities that Attracted Her to Peter of P-Square

One half of P-Square, Peter okoye has two kids with his baby mama, Lola Omotayo. They aren't married, but they sure have come a log way together. A couple of people were bashing the lady on twitter recently, and he had this to say-
















And in a recent interview, Lola Omotayo opened up on what attracted her to Peter Okoye when he had nothing-

Peter has drive. He has vision and pursues it. He doesn’t let anybody distract him from that vision and that I saw in him, which a lot of people didn’t see. Some people were like, ‘what are you doing with a musician? Are you crazy?’ but I saw something very different and unique about Peter.
I saw the goals he set for himself and how he accomplished those goals step by step, and I was very impressed with that. I also saw that he wasn’t a selfish person.
He was a generous person from the outset, even though he didn’t have much then, he was always generous. I like a man who is generous, not for the financial reason, but also to see how he can add value to other people’s lives; that is very important to me. He is also a good listener; he listens to people, listens to me…those are the things that attracted me to Peter. He’s an amazing guy.








I wish more females thought this way. Okay, maybe I should take that back; the opposite has actually helped world growth, greatly. How do I mean? Most times, we guys do majority of what we do to impress the ladies. And sometimes, we don't get the lady of our choice because she probably thinks we are not good enough for her. And then, we are angry at her, and with the world, and go on to make ourselves good enough. In the process, we get better, and most times become too good for that girl that sparked the change in us in the first place. So, good comes out of this in the long run. Look at Mark Zuckerberg, he got fired up to expand facebook cos of multiple rejections from a particular girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment