TQ Speaks On 'Baby' and 'Lil Wayne' Kissing Habit

A couple of years ago, a picture of 'Lil Wayne' and Bryan 'Baby' Williams kissing each other on the lips hit the internet. It was shocking to see two grown men who were believed to be heterosexuals kissing themselves in public. The explanation from Baby was that Lil Wayne is like his son, and that they greet themselves that way. Actually, a lot of Italian men greet themselves that way, but in a business (Hip Hop music business) filled with Homophobics, people didn't take it likely. R&B singer, TQ was signed Cash Money Records between  2002-2004, and he said seeing Lil Wayne and Baby kissing always bugged him out. During a recent interview on UGS radio, he spoke on the issue-








"I never understood it. I asked for an explanation and they gave me an explanation and as a man, as part of my clique, had to respect the explanation. People don't understand, them dudes did that sh*t every day. They consider themselves Father and Son. We constantly use to get into that and I told them when we in public and cameras were under they are not gonna understand that sh*t and them n*ggas didn't care. It was constantly happening every day. We had mad conversations about that. That was a constant struggle and they never gave a f*ck about my opinion about it. I have never seen homosexual tendencies from them cats! I think it's weird, but I don't think there was no homosexual sh*t involved!" 




Hmm! I don't know what to say. I know Lil Wayne joined Cash Money Records when he was like 12 years old, and Baby was like a father figure in his life. Maybe that had been their style of greeting from that time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment