Modenine Says 'M.I Is a Better Rapper Than Ice Prince'

Well, if you are a real hip hop head, you already know that M.I is a better rapper than Ice Prince. It's only people that listen to popular rap music that would say otherwise. I don't even join in this argument anymore; I just keep quiet when I know the person is just about what he/she sees on TV. Anyway, in a recent interview with HipHop World Magazine, the legendary Modenine was asked who he felt was a better rapper between Ice Price and M.I, and he said...









 I can’t just say one name, there are pros and there are cons. I like them for different reasons; both of them can sing , both of them can carry the hooks, both of them can make good songs, both of them can follow, right now I like them for different reasons.
But lyrically M.I. He edges not by a very wide margin but yeah.






That's Mode being diplomatic cos he didn't want to offend anyone, but ofcos, the answer is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment