First Week Sales Prediction Of French Montana's 'Excuse My French' Album

As I always do when an album is about to drop, I am going to attempt to predict what French Montana's 'Excuse My French' is going to sell in its first week out. It is set to drop tomorrow morning. French signed a joint deal with Diddy's Bad Boy Records and Rick Ross's MMG in 2012, and is about to drop his first studio album. Since he hasn't dropped any albums before this, I don't have anything to use as a yardstick, but I believe he would sell between 60-90k copies first week.








French Montana has two big hits- Pop That and Freaks, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has a big fan base. But, I believe with the buzz he has right now, he should be able to sell between 60-90k copies first week. Check out the tracklist of the album below-







1. Once In a While feat. Max B
2. Trap House feat. Birdman & Rick Ross
3. Ain’t Worried About Nothin
4. Paranoid feat. C.A.S.H.
5. When I Want
6. Fuck What Happens Tonight feat. DJ Khaled, Mavado, Ace Hood, Snoop Dogg & Scarface
7. Gifted feat. The Weeknd
8. Ballin Out feat. Jeremih & Diddy
9. I Told Em
10. Pop That feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne
11. Freaks feat. Nicki Minaj
12. We Go Where Ever We Want feat. Ne-Yo & Raekwon
13. Bust It Open
14. Drink Freely feat. Rico Love
15. Throw It In the Bag feat. Chinx Drugz
16. Marble Floors feat. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
17. Ocho Cinco feat. MGK, Los, Red Cafe & Diddy
18. If I Die

No comments:

Post a Comment