Eve Names Her "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"

In a recent interview with SOHH.com, female rapper Eve let the world know who she considers Top 5 Dead Or Alive.

















the-roots.jpgThe Roots. I'd definitely say The Roots. I know that's so Philly all day. That's horrible. I'm being bias but definitely The Roots.
p-mos-def.jpgMos Def. I think Mos Def goes in there. He really deserves it.
p-talib-kweli.jpgTalib Kweli. I have to put Mos Def and Talib Kweli both in there. They both deserve it. Those guys both are the ones that come to my mind right now.
eve-2013-05-14-50x65.pngEve. I would definitely put myself in there. I didn't know we could induct ourselves, so of course me.
queen-latifah.jpgQueen Latifah. What about Queen Latifah? She has to go in there. You have to think about artists like Queen Latifah and MC Lyte, where are the females [in the SOHH Hall of Fame?] I have Queen Latifah on there because she's Queen Latifah. There's not much more you can say about that. She was out when I was a kid-kid. And her career, still, has transcended. Now she's in the movies but you can't take away what she's done, especially because she's a female in hip-hop. She was definitely an influence for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment