Nicki Minaj Says She Is Better Than Most Male Rappers

In a recent interview with MTV, Nicki Mianj claimed to be better than most male rappers in the game. Well, although I am "TeamLilKim", I have to admit that she is really dope...or, she was really dope. When she was really rapping, on her first album, and on mixtapes and guest appearances before that, she was really dope, but now she is doing more of pop songs.  Anyway, that's just my opinion,  read what Nicki had to say below-







“This time I care less about the acceptance and more about me being the lyrical, ill bitch that I am. Knowing that I am lyrically better than most of the male rappers out there. Yes, I’m gonna say it. I don’t get the credit that I deserve. Like ‘Up In Flames’ on The Re-Up. If a dude was on that song with me everyone would have talked about it and they would say ‘Oh, who had the best verse?’ or ‘Blah Blah blah.’ But when I put a song out by myself…Men run the Hip Hop game, let’s be honest…They not gonna recite a female. They just feel funny and it is what it is.”



No comments:

Post a Comment