50 Cent Speaks About parents

50 Cent lost his Mother when he was just 8, and his Dad was never around to begin with. Although he was taken in by his grandmother after his mother passed, Curtis Jackson has been looking out for himself all his life. I guess that's why he can come across as ruthless sometimes. In a recent interview with Larry King Live, he spoke about his mother's passing, and the effect it had on him. He also spoke on never meeting his Father.



























"I don't think I really dealt with it in the early stages. I lost my mom when I was eight, so I didn't really understand at that point. Later, they would consistently say, 'She's not coming back,' and I'm like, 'Yeah she is.' My grandfather would look at me like, 'He doesn't understand.' Later, you grow and start to understand.
And when asked about his Father he said...
 "I never knew my father. I never actually met him. Some people have that thing where they want that parent that they haven't had in their lives. I have no interest in it.The mistakes I made early on... he could've been here to help me not make those mistakes," 

No comments:

Post a Comment