Wale Updates Fans On 3rd Album

Wale, who's roots go back to Nigeria (West Africa), is currently one of the new breed of rappers dominating the hip hop scene. His last album, Ambition was released last year, and it did moderately well- selling 164,000 copies first week, and going on to sell over 300k in the U.S alone. He is currently signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group along side Meek Mill, Omarion and Stailley.



In a recent interview, he let fans know that his yet to be titled third album is due out first quarter of 2013, and that it would have the feel of his debut album- Attention Deficit (2009). I prefer Attention Deficit to Ambition, so I guess I am going to like this one. Till this day, I can listen to Attention Deficit from start to finish without skipping a track... I can't say the same for Ambition.





Below is what he had to say about his upcoming album-

"Right now, we touring and I got an album dropping in February, Meek's album drops later this month, October 30th. I'm very excited about the music, beacuse it's very reminiscent of my earlier work with Mark Ronson and things of that nature. I'm excited. And 'The Arrival' is a mission statement of where I'm at."


No comments:

Post a Comment