Drake Finally Graduates High School

I really don't know what's the use of going back to school when you have discovered what you do in life, and a success in it, but Drake went back to get his High School diploma- G.E.D. I remember hearing some lines off his Underground Kings track from his Take Care album, and being inspired to chase my own dreams %100. Check out the lines-


Memphis, Tennessee know, see I start to go deep back
And Ridge Crest with my seat back with Yo Gotti and E-Mack
And these niggaz got them diamonds glowin in they mouth
And they rockin furs like it's snowin in the South
And every pretty girl tell me that's the shit that she like
So why am I in class if this is who I'm tryin to be like?
So I drop out, lessons I was taught are quick to fade
Soon as I realize that turnin papers in won't get me paid




He must have changed his mind since then, or maybe he got bored...maybe he is going through a mid life crisis like he said on that Rick Ross Aston Martin song, and he just needed to feel whole again. You can read his tweets on the High School graduation below-

97% on my final exam. 88% in the course. One of the greatest feelings in my entire life. As of tonight I have graduated high school!," he tweeted.
"Thank you to my teacher Kim Janzen for spending the last 5 months working tirelessly with me!! OVO SOUND" (Drake's Twitter)


No comments:

Post a Comment