Nicki Minaj Says She Wont Be Returning to Twitter

Last weekend, famous female rapper, Nicki Minaj shocked her over 11 million followers/fans on twitter when she decided to delete her twitter page. She later explained that she couldn't take the negativity coming from some of her followers, who pose as fans any longer. She was on the Tim Westwood show recently, and when asked if she would be returning to twitter, she said- "I can't come back".

Read part of the interview below-

"Do you," she asked radio host Tim Westwood when he professed how much fans miss her on Twitter. "I know. [laughs, reads statement from Westwood] 'Nicki Minaj, please come back to Twitter. We love you and it isn't the same without you. Do it for the Barbz and Kens and everyone who loves to wear pink on a Friday. Give me life.' ... [Am I going to come back?] No. Tim, I can't. I miss my Barbz. [They miss me,] but I can't come back. I just can't Tim, don't make me, please don't. Let's move on." (Tim Westwood TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment