Young Berg Comments on Maino and Trick Trick Altercations

Young berg, at one time got synonymous with being beat down or having your chain stolen. Berg was beat up at Trick Trick's club in 09, and then received a beat down by Maino sometime later. He also got his chain stolen by a British rapper in 2010. I am glad he took some time off, went underground for a while, making some side money by writing for other artist. In case you don't know who he is, Ray J featured him on his 2008 hit, Sexy Can I.


He has come forward to speak on his past issues and controversies, and i think i like the way he explained them-


“I was like 30 deep. I went in the club and I went to the back because I had the number one record at the time,” he said, stating that he wanted a free bottle. “[The co-owner] come back and he said, ‘My partner Trick Trick said ain’t no love for you on those bottles.’ I was like, your partner? Hold on. So now we’re in Trick Trick’s club, I come to find out, the same club that I didn’t want to go to and perform. Now, I’m in the club.

“I’m like 5’6, 150 pounds. I come out there and the whole club security surrounds me. They whooped my ass through the club, the security,” he continued. “[My entourage] was all around us and they was getting they ass whooped too!”

He also spoke on his altercation with Maino-

“I was in Arizona and just took the L with the [Atlanta] chain. I went to Maino - I was in a club, Jazmine Sullivan’s album release party or something - and I was wasted. I was wasted. I was on stage and I don’t ‘even remember, I was tongue-kissing big girls right in front. What I was told, because I blacked out at that point, and I stepped to Maino and I came at him like, ‘I heard you’ve been talking crazy’ or something like that. I threw the drink down and the scuffle began,” he said. “I took that L in Detroit on the strength of someone in my entourage and I heard Maino was talking crazy.”


Personally, i think he handled it maturely. Now that he has told people how it went down, not hiding anything, regardless of how embarrassing the incidences were, there wont be much talk about the issue again. He can go back to building his music career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment