Top 10 Rap Songs on Billboard

I am sorry this is coming late, i was meant to have put this up on Thursday. Below are the top 10 rap songs on billboard.



10. Niggas in Paris- Jay-Z and Kanye West

9.  My Last- Big Sean feat Chris Brown

8.  Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO

7.  Super Bass- Nicki Minaj

6.  Lighters- Bad Meets Evil (Royce Da 5'9 and Eminem) feat Bruno Mars

5.  Otis- Jay-Z and Kanye West

4.  Marvin & Chardonnay- Big Sean feat Roscoe Dash and Kanye West

3.  She Will- Lil Wayne feat Drake

2.  Headlines- Drake

1.  I'm On One- DJ Khaled Feat Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne



Niggas in Paris from Jay and kanye just got on the top 10, bumping pitbull's Give me Everything off. I am still waiting on Ace Hood's Body 2 Body to make it on the top 10...it is presently at number 13. Lil Wayne and Drake are all over the charts. I see Drake taking that number one spot with headlines in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment