Rick Ross's Close Friends and Associates Comment on His Situation



Last weekend, Rick Ross had two seizures in one day on different planes, trying to get to Memphis. He was hospitalized, but has since been discharged. He is now taking time to rest, and his close friends and associates, Pill, DJ Khaled and ex girlfriend have come forward to comment on Rick Ross's present situation.

“It’s the boss, it’s Ricky Rozay. We got a strong hold on the game right now, the game belongs to MMG. So if the boss is in any trouble, everybody’s gonna be concerned,” Pill told DJ Green Lantern. “I myself and the rest of the MMG, we’re very concerned. He good right now. Ross go hard, nonstop, pause. He don’t really take no breaks so I think that just was a result of him not taking breaks. But the most he ever needs is a week off and he good.”




“I am not leaving his side. He is resting, he is chilling and he is actually super focused. He is at the crib and is going to rest and just chill until he gets his energy back. He is going to take everything one day by day,” he said. “I told him he has to stay home for two weeks. I told him he has got to just chill and reIax. I told him he is a big enough star that he can just stay home. His life is more important.




As they both said, he needs to take time out and rest from that busy schedule of his. His ex girlfriend and actress, Elise Neal also commented on the situation.


"I think they're [his record label] pushing him too hard," Elise tells RumorFix. "I know he's very career driven, but I don't think they take enough time to care about what they're doing to his body. They don't think about him or his health, pushing him to do all these videos, pushing tours and shows. He is not 20 years old anymore -- no one seems to care about him really or overall his health...If you have a medical emergency ... if you have the people who are closest around you saying 'You're alright' -- you're going to be more apt to say 'I'm alright.'" (RumorFix)


No comments:

Post a Comment