Prodigy Names Top Five Dead Or Alive Rappers





A lot of people have been asked who they think are the top five dead or alive rappers; that is, who they consider the top five best rappers of all time, dead or alive. prodigy has come forward to give his take- check it out below-


    I would give it to Kanye West. Kanye is really unique. He creates ill f*cking styles with the way he says his sh*t. He's just really unique with his sh*t and I like that.
  • Drake is on there. Drake is like Kanye. [He's] just something new and different. He really don't sound like anybody that's out. He's got his own little style; you could say he's really unique with his sh*t too.
  • I'm going to say The LOX because Jadakiss is nice and I like Styles P's sh*t. The LOX, especially Jada and Styles, they just got that real hard street sh*t. They say sh*t that I can relate to, too. They do it in a good way. Their voices sound ill and I like how their deliver is. That sh*t is ill.
  • Definitely have to put Eazy-E on that list. He gave birth to some sh*t. Eazy-E, he really started the whole trend of that hardcore sh*t. He really had fun with it. He used to say a lot of really hard sh*t, but it was fun at the same time.
  • I would have to say 50 Cent. Son is real nice with his sh*t. When it comes to 50, he just says some sh*t that I can really relate to. I can really relate to his sh*t. He almost reminds me of myself, how we rhyme. Crazy sh*t. You listen to him and say, "D*mn, he just said some sh*t." I can relate to that. Sh*t from the hood and what goes on. That's my type of sh*t. It's real sh*t and he's not playing. He means that sh*t.


    Hmm! You have to agree with me that his list is kinda weird.

1 comment: