Lil Wayne Jay-Z Beef: Wayne Says Their Would Be No Repercussions


A track off Lil Wayne's Carter 4 album, It's Good, has created a matter of discussion in the hip hop community- i guess it is official now, there is a Lil Wayne and Jay-Z Beef, and Wayne has come forward to say their would be no repercussions for his actions. On the track (which also features Drake and Jadakiss), he throws shots at Jay-Z in reply to Jay going at Baby earlier this year.

Below is what Wayne had to say about the diss-

"I know there won't be any repercussions behind what I did," says a confident Wayne when asked if he had second thoughts about recording his acidic verse for 'It 's Good.' "I know for a fact music is about perception. You can't do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can't ever be upset about someone's reaction." Wayne added that while he understands the intrigue and buzz behind the record, it's just another song. "I'm not going to say I don't know what would happen before I even say [something on record]," he explains. "I do know what will happen. I'm aware of it. But it is what it is." (VIBE)






I don't like negativity, but i think beef sometimes brings out the best in the two parties involved. But the question is; will Jay-Z reply this? And how soon will it be. People are saying jay needs to address the issue, but jay might say that wayne isn't on his level...by level, i mean his generation. Of cos jay is still popping now, but the rappers that are in his category, and i am not talking about the money they got, are Raekwon, Nas, Fat Joe, Methodman...


I can't really predict how jay would reply to this because wayne crossed the line a little by bringing Beyonce into it. Below are the lines from lil wayne to jay-


"Talkin' 'bout baby money, I gotcha baby money," Wayne raps. "Kidnap your b*tch get that how much you love your lady money / I know you fake, n*gga / Press your brakes, n*gga / I'll take you out, that's a date, n*gga / I'm a grown a** blood, stop playing with me / Play a**hole, and get an a** whippin' / I think you pussycat, hello kitty." ("It's Good")




And when lil wayne says their would be no repercussions, does he mean that he knows Jay-Z would not reply, or that he would never, in the future, regret what he said and take his words back? Hmm! 


Below are the lines from Jay-Z (Off H.A.M; a track that was meant to make Watch The Throne) that started everything-


 "I'm like really half a billi n****, really you got Baby money/ Keep it real with n****s, n****s ain't got my lady money." 

No comments:

Post a Comment