Game Breaks Silence on Canada Arrest

Compton rapper, Game was arrested and detained upon entering Canada last week, and was to be held for 2 weeks on some undisclosed charges. I was surprised when, a couple of days ago, he was present at a Lil Wayne concert in The States. Read what he has to say about the whole issue below-

"It ended up being two days man because my people, everybody was on it, man," Game told radio host Funkmaster Flex. "From my girl to just everybody was on it. We finally had to get a signature from the secretary of state saying that all of my crimes I committed in the past were done with. I served my time, I was off probation, no parole, everything was dead so they ended up letting me go. It was crazy. They let me see the paperwork for why they were holding me and it said like, 'This person is in Canada. He's kingpin of a gang of Bloods and he came to rally up Bloods and to bring new Bloods to the concert. They just made it seem like it was a cult. Like I'm trying to bring people in the name of my music to come and just pray for the Blood gods or something. I didn't show no passport, they was waiting on me soon as I got off the plane so somebody knew something about something." (In Flex We Trust)


That is really funny; so game is now a threat to the Canadian Government? lol! All i would say is for him to quit touring, and focus on getting his R.E.D album out, before he becomes forgotten in the rap game. Nobody mentions his name anymore when they talk about Hot rappers out. He is just 31, and has been in the game just 6 years, so he needs to keep his name fresh on people's minds. That is just what i think. I have heard all the mixtapes he has dropped since L.A.X (2008), and they have all been dope, so it is not like he has nothing more to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment