Papoose Drops New Mixtape; The 2nd Coming

New York rapper, Papoose just dropped a new mixtape titled The 2nd Coming. Hmm! That is interesting. I think Papoose never really got to where he was suppose to, maybe because he has that mixtape flow, but a different type of flow and lyrics is needed for a studio album.

Read what he has to say concerning the mixtape below-

"The reason why I called the mixtape The 2nd Coming is because when I first came in the scene, I shook the ground, I had the whole industry petrified, I took a million-plus. This time I'm coming back, it's going to be even worse. Y'all know what I did before. See what I did; now, round two...I feel like l'm more mature now and I got a lot more to offer the game than what I had back then. So I'm glad my album didn't come. Now with my album coming out, I think I'm well-prepared. This mixtape will really show a first-time listener what hip-hop represents." (MTV)

I wish him all the best, because i fill he is really talanted, he just needs the right guidiance. He needs to know how to channell that talent for his benefit. I can remember when i first heard him, it was the Alphabetical Slaughter track on one of Dj Kayslay's mixtapes, and he blew me away. I was in college then, and i started putting everybody unto his music, but he stayed too long on the underground circuit. He did some major featuring like the one with Joe, but nothing of his. And maybe he should chill on the mixtapes, and focus on getting an album out, or getting mainstream features- the dude has like 27 mixtapes out. I am not exaggerating, you can do a google search of it. I think if he put out less songs, they would be taking more seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment