Joell Ortiz Looking to Settle Down

Slaughterhouse's Joell Ortiz is looking for "mrs right"- Joell is looking for a woman he can settle down with. I think this is a universal problem, even if if you are not a star, there can be the problem of who is really the one. And, being a celebrity even makes it worse because you do not know who is who- who loves you for you. I can remember when Tupac said in one interview that he ha gone to a club a week before hit it big, and the chics didn't even second look at him, and just the next weekend when he hit TV, he went to the same club and the chics were checking him out- he said it really bugged him out.

Anyhow, read the story below-
"'Her' is Mrs. Yaowa. It's time for me to start celebrating with somebody. I'm tired of coming home to my little apartment. I don't want to deal with the phone book of shorties [or] the substitute for Mrs. Right. I had just sat down on my couch and thought about that. And I had my computer in front of me, so I put it out there. Some dudes were clowning, like, 'That's a lonely tweet!' But I also had girls hollering, like, 'Trust me! I'm her.' No one wants to be alone. I haven't met 'her' yet. 'Cause I think if I would've came across her, I would have focused and locked in." (VIBE)


Free Agent



No comments:

Post a Comment