Sheeks Louch Talks Secret of Longevity in The Game

Sheek Louch is one third of the legendary rap group, THE LOX, that were signed with Puff Daddy's BAD BOY RECORDS back in 1996. They appeared as guest appearance on both Notorious Biggie's second album, and Mase's first album. Sheek louch, jadakiss, and styles p, make up the super group.

Sheek Louch has released 4 solo albums, and he is still waxing strong. Below is what he had to say about longevity:


"I don't care if there's new artists or not. When I come in the club it's a big thing," Sheek revealed in an interview. "They're trying to follow the trend. They're trying to follow whatever's hot. And I'm gonna speak for Jada and Styles as well. We don't do that. We make our music what feels good to us, not what we're trying to be...I've ventured out and I tried. I had the 'Good Love' record and I got 'Party After 2' with Jeremih now. That's another lane that I discovered that I got. I really figured out that 'Wow, these women is on me right now.' If you feel comfortable with doing those records, cool, but [don't] come out the gate with those records because you feel the label wants you to." (Hip Hop Game)

No comments:

Post a Comment