Lloyd Banks Talks About Making His First Million at 20

I think Lloyd banks was 20 when they did that G-Unit album, Beg For Mercy, so i know where the million must have come from. If he had as much as just a little percentage off that album, eh could have easily made a lot of money from it. The album sold like 3.5 million copies in America alone, and he must have made a lot from touring.

Below is what he had to say:
"I think every artist, you make mistakes when you come into the game," Banks said in an interview. "I made my first million dollars when I was 20-years-old and I was too scared to touch it. I eat humble pie every morning so I really didn't have the temptation to go out there and live beyond my means. And being around someone like 50 [Cent] made it easier because if you see him shine then I'm shining right next to him. I was smart enough to know that. We're from the hood. If that's 50 car and I'm in it, who are they to know. That's our car. Or if we pull up to the awards in the Phantom, that's our Phantom." (Hip Hop Wired)

Okay, now i know where he had just one old Chevy S.UV back in the day. I hope he put the money to good use. I think he made a lot from his beemer benz and bentley single, so, he is still good- even though his album didn't do so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment