Game Being Sacarstic About Lloyd Bank's First Week Sales

The first week sales of Lloyd Banks latest album, Hunger For More2 just came in and it did 45,118, and below is what GAME had to say about it on twitter-H.F.M. 2 (Hunger For More 2) [Explicit]

"Shout out to @lloydbanks for coming in #25 on soundscan the 1st week selling 45,188 copies with the new album. I knew u could do it champ !," Game tweeted Wednesday (December 1). (Game's Twitter)

Although game reached out to 50cent a few weeks ago, wanting to squash their long time beef, it is clear that game is still not ready for a G-Unit re-union, because his recent remarks, which is clearly sacarstic, shows that he is still not in good terms with them.

How can you be commending a rapper for selling 45k, when other rappers that came out the same week as him, KANYE WEST and Nicki Minaj, did 497k and 375k respectively in first week sales; that is 10 times what banks did, so it is clear he is just making fun of banks.

Well, game is a man of his own, and he can talk and do what ever he want, although i just feel he need to leave the issue alone. But i think he is just taunting banks because of some remark banks made about him last month

"I always catch wind of what's going on and somebody brought my attention to it, I saw it on Twitter but I don't really got too much negative to say about the situation because I've dedicated so much time to myself, to get somebody else attention due to negativity but what I can say is we did that dance already," Banks said in an interview with radio host Suava. "We did that dance where we formed the group G-Unit to establish ourselves as solo artists and I think it's time for us to pay 50 [Cent] back. It's reverse now. I'm out here trying to better myself as an individual so that when we do form the monster known as the group G-Unit, it'll be that much easier on us. So, if anything, that situation would be going backwards. It's too late to cry over spilled milk. I would be interested to see if those same attempts to reach out to 50 Cent would be happening if he had a number one record on the 
 radio." (Hot 105.5)

I think game was just checking banks; lol!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

    - David

    ReplyDelete